The AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock is designed and engineered to provide the easiest, most attractive way to load and launch your personal watercraft. Constructed of UV protected rugged HDPE that is filled with high density foam, the AccuPort offers uncompromised buoyancy and structural integrity. The AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock easily attaches to an AccuDock floating dock but can also stand alone, connect together, or attach to other floating docks or structures.
Another reason the AccuPort is the best PWC Jet Ski floating dock on the market is that no cranking, winching or hoisting is necessary. You simply drive onto the AccuPort and step off; it’s as simple as that! AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Docks can also accommodate any Jet Ski, wave runner, or personal water craft on the market due to its unparalleled maximum buoyancy of 2,500 lbs.
- 6’ wide x 12′-8” long
- Weight 321 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 2500 lbs.
- Made of UV protected high density HDPE polyethylene filled with closed cell foam
- 12 Adjustable blue polyurethane overlaid wheels
- White Non-slip surface texture
- Easily connected to AccuDock floats, each other, other floating docks, or fixed structures
AccuDock floating dock systems and the AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock seamlessly integrate together allowing unlimited arrangement options for your floating dock and the AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock. The white non-slip texture helps keep the surface cool to the touch and ensures a safe surface when dismounting from your PWC. The AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock is a beautiful and functional enhancement to your waterfront property.
- Assembled and Ready to Use
- Simply Drive On- No Cranking, No Cables, or Pulleys
- 12 Adjustable Rollers to Accommodate any PWC Hull on the Market
- 6′ Width Provides Maximum Stability and Ample Space for Loading and Unloading
- Bow Stop included for Safety While Docking
- Widest Most Buoyant on the Market
- High Quality Not Comparable to Cheaper Options