What Is the Best Marina Dock System?
May 13 2020
Not all commercial marina docks are created equal. When making this decision, think about all the factors that impact success: durability, quality, safety, maintenance… All of these matter. While there are a lot of options on the market, narrow your choices to those docks that offer the qualities you need most.
The best marina dock system is:
- Customizable to any specification or requirement. Module systems fit your marina without the exorbitant expense of having to build a custom dock to suit your location and needs in terms of size and shape.
- Built to last. A floating dock is an essential investment for your business; you don’t want to have to replace it within a few years. Select commercial marina docks that offer industry-leading durability. This begins with the materials from which they are constructed. AccuDock, for example, utilizes high-density polyethylene plastic sheets that are hand-welded using non-rotationally molded floats.
- Safe. This is priority #1. Choose docks that offer exceptional stability, load capacity, and an anti-skid surface. They should be virtually unsinkable.
- Low maintenance. Maintenance is a big expense for any marina. Cut down on your man hours with a dock that all but takes care of itself.
- Suitable for any application and project. You need a marina dock system that can accommodate any float depth dimensions for any application and that is capable of delivering on projects of any size.
- A logistical dream. Ideally, a dock system is easy to transport, track, and install. Even for large applications, implementing the right system makes these processes a breeze.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Appearances matter! With Wolf PVC Decking, featured on AccuDock products, your marina will be polished and professional.
- Made in the USA. This can ensure a higher level of quality and help support jobs right here in the USA.
AccuDock’s commercial marina docks check all of these boxes and more. Contact our team today for details.
AccuDock is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of Floating Docks
CALL 954.785.7557 OR EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE INFORMATION